Σάββατο 4 Ιανουαρίου 2014

I wanted to write on your page about the miraculous work Saint Savvas has done in my family.

Hi I wanted to write on your page about the miraculous work Saint Savvas has done in my family.
Back in 2004 my sister was diagnosed with a dangerous brain tumor that almost took her life. The stage of the tumor was stage four. My sister was in the hospital when I received the call by the physician with the terrible news. I drove 4 hours to my sisters side with a bottle of the holy oil of our Saints, and a blue ribbon, with his icon. When I arrived at the hospital my sister was knocked out cold. I placed the ribbon on her wrist and tied it. I put holy oil on her head and did the sign of the cross three times. I placed the icon on her chest and I was rubbing her head telling her everything will be okay while she was asleep. The MRI was positive of a tumor located near her hypothalamus. I was torn apart, but I knew deep down inside with faith everything would be okay and our Saint would make my sister well.
I took my sister home held her hand the whole way and just tried to give her the strength. I knew in my heart that our Saint would be right beside my beautiful sister. That evening I remember my sister going upstairs in her room and gave her a kiss and a hug good night and tucked her in. I went in my room and a half an hour later I hear my sister speaking in a different language. I left it alone and I continued to talk on the phone. The next morning I took my sister out to breakfast. I looked at my sister and said do me a favor if you ever have kids you will have to name one of your kids after Saint Savva. My sister looked at me and started to cry, I said to her what is wrong with you? Are you okay? My sister replied and said Polimnia Saint Savva came in my dream last night and I gave confession to Him, and also he lavished my


back with Holy oil and did the sign of the cross. The sign of the cross was still on her back. A week later my sister was due for an MRI. The doctor was amazed and came in the room saying Miss Dovellos, I do not know what happened, during my 25 years of practice I have never seen anything like this but your scan is clear. My sister is living a normal life cancer free.

I want to also thank you for curing my father who was also diagnosed with stage 3 prostate cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, and throat cancer with your Holy miros and our faith.
My other sister was diagnosed with a tumor also during surgery it was taken care of and she could walk again.
I also had two of my relatives this December with a rare illness and stage four cancer and my ex step mother all diagnosed at once. Thank you for coming into my dreams and letting me know that they are all going to be fine even though it will take time, and it was on your holy name days when you appeared in my dreams, April 7th, March 25th, and Dec 5th. My promise to you was I would build you a small church with your name and your friends name which is Saint Nektarios for the miracles you have performed on everyone. I want to thank Saint Savva always for answering my prayers as a sinner. For also allowing me to make the best medical decisions for my people right diagnosis and prognosis thank you for working with me always. Glory to our offspring Saint Savva of Kalymnos the New. Everyone is healthy and getting better and cured thanks. Thank you also Nick for your prayers an hard work.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.